Saturday, October 16, 2010

Audio Blog - Hawks/Sabres

In what I hope will become a regular segment on the blog, thanks to faithful PKLC reader Tim Vander Tukk, we got some sweet post game audio from the Blackhawks/Sabres game. Which the Hawks won 4-3. All we've got is the Hawks side of the story, if anyone knows any Buffalo reporters willing to send me their raw audio files, please let us know

First up, We've got Patrick Sharp talking about the flow of the game


Sharp also got a goal tonight, but this was a more physical game than the Hawks were use to


Coach Q echos praise for Chicago's 'other' Patrick, saying he worked especially well on the Hawks PP tonight


Finally, Hawks goalie Marty Turco comments on the gritty win by the team in front of him


Big thanks to Tim for the audio!

- Jaye

1 comment:

  1. Not a problem. If I get a chance to do the Avs/Hawks games this year at the United Center, I will probably go for more of the "both sides" aspect. But since I am actually covering this game for a Chicago-area station, I tend to just get the one side. LOL

    - Tim

    ReplyDelete